SlotsMagic Bonus Policy
This Bonus Policy is an integral part of the Terms and Conditions of Use and thus come into effect with the Terms and Conditions of Use. Any general terms of the Terms and Conditions of Use shall apply to the Bonus Policy, except where explicitly excluded.
- If, at any point in time, after reading this policy, you would like to be blocked from receiving our bonuses and/or to have any bonuses removed from your account, please contact our Customer Support Department team before you commence play.
- If the bonus you were trying to claim does not appear automatically in your player’s account, please contact our Customer Support team, prior to placing any bets, and the bonus shall be credited for you.
- We reserve the right to cancel any amount in excess of or/and including the player's original deposit from a player's withdrawal if the wagering requirement has not been fulfilled or if the player requested to remove the bonus before the wagering requirements were fulfilled.
- Unless stated otherwise in the promotion offer bonuses are only available to players who made at least one successful deposit in their accounts.
- A user is not allowed to register more than one account in the system. This means only one account is allowed to be registered per person, household, family, household address, email address, credit card number, e-wallet account or shared computer environment (example: a library, workplace, fraternity, university or school). Any attempt to try to deceive management by registering multiple accounts to gain bonus money will be deemed as bonus abuse and will result in the account(s) being suspended and the removal of your funds.
- While making bets to wager any deposit bonus/offer the following maximum betting rules apply. Failure to comply with these rules means you are in breach of the deposit bonus/offer terms and We reserve the right to void and remove any winnings. A bet includes any special bet feature, any gamble function or any other type of wagering activity (regardless of its name).
- If your deposit bonus/offer was less than a 100% deposit bonus/offer the maximum bet is either 10, or 10% of the deposit bonus/offer amount (the lower of the two amounts apply)
- If your deposit bonus/offer is 100% or more the maximum bet is 5, or 10% of the deposit bonus/offer amount (the lower of the two amounts apply)
- If you received a free bonus (no deposit bonus/refer a friend bonus/registration bonus/winnings from free spins etc) the maximum bet is 5 or 10% of the free bonus amount (the lower of the two amounts apply)
- Individual promotions may have additional terms and conditions which will override or contribute to the terms and conditions here stated. Please check carefully all terms and conditions associated with a bonus before taking part. Should the terms and conditions of the individual promotions conflict with the Bonus Policy, the individual promotions terms shall apply.
- Regardless of the currency that we advertise or display bonus amounts, the bonus will always be credited according to the currency your account is configured to.
- We reserve the right to cancel promotions or bonus offers, of any kind at any time, without prior notice. Any such cancellation will not affect an award already redeemed.
- Unless otherwise specified, the minimum deposit to qualify for any deposit bonus is £20 or the equivalent value in any other currency.
- Unless stated otherwise if the last bonus received by a player was a free bonus, a deposit needs to be made first before the player is eligible to use any further free bonuses, even if it was marketed to the player. Any breach of this term can result in blocking from future bonuses and/or removing any winnings that might have been the result of the use of any free bonus.
- If you receive free money (no deposit bonus/refer a friend bonus/registration bonus etc’) or free spins winnings, unless stated otherwise the maximum amount that you can win or withdraw from it is £100 or two times the bonus amount. The larger amount of the two will be applied. Any winnings greater than the applied amount, including winnings subsequently won from with that money even after any deposit, will be removed from your account. In addition, no winnings accrued in connection with any Free Bonus may be withdrawn until the wagering requirements have been met.
- A bonus (including the bonus credited from a free spin bonus) is also considered free if your real money balance at the time you were credited the bonus is lower than your most recent deposit.
- Any bonus which you redeem shall be subject to this Bonus Policy.
- To receive a ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus the referrer must have deposited within the last 7 days.
- You hereby provide consent to Us to be able to use your first name and/or username and country in any announcement about promotion results.
- Bonuses issued at the Casino will be reserved for gameplay on this product and cannot be used for gameplay on any other product (for example betting and poker) we have to offer. In addition, gameplay on any other products rather than the Casino will not be counted towards bonus wagering requirements.
- VIP Points redemption to cash is only available for users who have made at least one successful deposit into to their player’s account.
- Each time you place a wager at SlotsMagic, you'll earn VIP Points. As your VIP Points accumulate, you can redeem them for instant cash in your real money player account. If you have not placed a wager with money in your real balance for a continuous period of thirty (30) days, we will be entitled to remove all VIP Points from your player's account.
- Customers from Ukraine, Belarus, Latvia, Russia and Lithuania are not permitted to claim any no deposit offers/free money offers/registration bonus/refer a friend or any other type of offer which can be deemed free
- Bonus wagering requirements are displayed as Points to Redeem in the Bonus page in the Personal Area.
- Unless stated otherwise, for any bonus higher than 50% of your deposit we ask that you wager a total of the purchase and bonus thirty times (30) before requesting a withdrawal. For bonuses below and equal to 50% we ask you to wager the amount of the bonus thirty times (30) before requesting a withdrawal. If the bonus is a no-deposit bonus then we ask you to wager the amount of the bonus eighty (80) times before requesting a withdrawal.
For example: if you receive £100 bonus on a £100 deposit, the combined total is £200. You must wager this amount at least 30 times (£6000) before requesting a withdrawal. If you receive £50 bonus on a £100 deposit (50% bonus) we ask you to wager the bonus amount of £50 at least 30 times (£1500) before requesting a withdrawal.
- We have 3 different types of wagering that we apply to our bonuses. Unless otherwise stated the bonus has standard wagering terms. If a game does not count towards the wagering it is considered an excluded game (see clause 38).
*Games produced by Net Entertainment Ltd, Edict, Microgaming and Williams Interactive Ltd will count 75% towards the wagering requirement.
- Standard wagering terms: bets placed in any game except Slots and Scratch games do not count towards the wagering requirements. All Slots* and Scratch bets count 100%.
- Mixed wagering: 10% of bets placed in non-Slots or Scratch games count towards your wagering requirements. All Slots* and Scratch bets count 100%.
- Special Mixed wagering: 50% of bets placed in non-Slots and Scratch games count towards your wagering requirements. All Slots* and Scratch games bets count 100%. Special Mixed wagering is only available on special occasions and to players of certain statuses.
- When the bonus is added to your account the amount of wagering required is converted to bonus redeem points. The table below shows how much a player must wager in each currency to earn one bonus point.
- Wagering only counts for one bonus at a time according to the following rules:
- If there are bonuses restricted to a specific game or games, wagering will contribute to these bonuses first if that specific game is played.
- If multiple bonuses are active with different wagering conditions, the wagering will be applied to the relevant bonus first in date order
- If there are two active bonuses with identical conditions, wagering will contribute to the bonuses in date order.
- Please note that you will always first wager your real money funds and only when they are fully wagered, you will then start wagering your Bonus Balance.
- Excluded games (see clause 38): Bonus balance cannot be used in Jackpot games and/or Live Casino Games/ Live Dealer and the following Slots games, Blood Suckers™, Kings of Chicago™, Piggy Riches™, Dead or Alive™, Devil's Delight™, The Wish Master™, Champion of the Track™, Robin Hood: Shifting Riches™, Jackpot 6000, Mega Joker - We reserve the right to add any game to this group of games.
- If a bonus is not consumed (wagering requirements met or lost) within 30 days the bonus or the amount left from the bonus will be canceled together with any winnings in the account.
- Unless otherwise stated you have up to 24 hours to meet the wagering requirements for Free Bonuses (non-deposit bonus, refer a friend, winnings from free spins) before the bonus and any winnings are removed. For the avoidance of doubt this includes the winnings you get from Free Spins which were granted in connection with a Deposit. You also have 24 hours, from the time they were added to your account, to use the Free Spins before they expire. In the event that our automatic procedures do not remove the bonus/expire the free spins, we reserve the right to remove these manually at the time we realize it should have been removed along with any winnings accrued.
- Any winnings from free spins will be added as a bonus amount which will have to be wagered at least 60x times before a withdrawal request can be made.
- In the case that bonus money is wagered and lost, but not all wager requirements were met, the next deposit made to your account, providing you don't have any open games, will automatically reset the bonus as Consumed and it will not be necessary to complete the remaining wager requirements. If you want to continue your game session and make sure that your bonus gets Consumed, please contact support after your deposit. Any abuse of this in order to avoid completing bonus wagering will result in all winnings being removed, and your deposit potentially being confiscated.
- If you have a bonus consumed/cancelled/expired, either by the system or due to your own request, and the wagering was not completed, all your winnings will be removed including any pending/unclaimed winnings from games/promotions you played whilst you had the bonus.
- We reserve the right to review transaction records and logs from time to time, for any reason whatsoever. If, upon such a review, it appears that a customer is participating in irregular play that We, in our sole discretion deems should be deem and reserves should be reserve, We reserves the right to revoke the entitlement of such a customer to any promotion.
- If any funds are withdrawn whilst you have an active pending bonus, the bonus will be cancelled and removed from your account.
- We reserve the right to refuse or void a bonus and/or winnings in the event of funds being cancelled or denied or disputed by any payment service or payment provider or by the user himself.
- We reserve the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings and bonuses for irregular play. The wording ‘Irregular play’ may include but is not wholly restricted to any one or more of the following types of play: Low margin betting, equal betting, zero risk bets or hedge betting are considered irregular gaming when done purposely to exploit bonuses. In addition to this, the following are considered irregular playing patterns:
- Increasing the balance then changing the gaming pattern significantly (bet, game type, bet structure, etc) in order to complete the wagering requirements for that bonus.
- Using any betting system, or placing even money bets on Baccarat and Roulette.
- Wagering to meet an award in one currency, and then changing currency to a stronger currency before the award is added to your account.
- Making large bets leading to a substantial gain followed by a drop in bet size equal to or greater than 75% of the previous average bet size in order to complete the wagering requirements for that bonus.
- If We suspect a player has or is abusing a bonus offer/s, either on his own or in association with partners, We reserve the right to rescind the bonus or bonuses, void any winnings and close the relevant player/s accounts.
- We reserve the right to withhold any amount in excess of the player's original deposit from a player's withdrawal if an excluded game (see clauses 24 & 27) is played while the bonus is active. If you wish to play any of the above excluded games, please contact our Customer Support Department and request to have the bonus removed before commencing play.
- If you have a pending withdrawal at the time of claiming a free bonus the casino reserves the right to void all subsequent winnings from that bonus including the bonus amount.
- A bonus cannot be claimed if player has made a withdrawal in the last 7 days or if the player has a balance in his account of more than £1,000. We reserve the right to block bonuses in these cases.
- Promotions and bonuses are there to reward our valued players – We have zero tolerance policy on bonus abuse and fraudulent activity. We reserve the right to block bonuses from any player who is deemed to be abusing our promotions. If fraudulent activity or abuse is suspected, We reserve the right to remove bonuses and winnings from the account.